I was so lucky to get to work with so many talented Winnipeg vendors for this styled wedding shoot at Hildegard's Bakery. The moment I saw that light and airy space with tonnes of greenery, I knew I wanted to shoot there. Now if you have been following me since the beginning of my photography journey, you may recognize this gorgeous couple. I did photos for their engagement session and it was one of the first sessions I ever did. Paige and LaVonne recently got married in Jamaica and volunteered to get all dressed up again and be my newlywed couple for the shoot. Everyone that contributed to this shoot was absolutely amazing and I would highly recommend checking them out if you are planning a wedding of your own.
- Venue: Hildegard's Bakery
- Photography: Chopp Photography
- Florals: Geranium Lake Botanicals
- Makeup: Mesmereyez'd Makeup
- Hair: Tori Navikaa from Prep Hair
- Hairpiece and Shoes: Pearl and Birch Wedding Consignments
- Dress: 7th Avenue Bridal
- Suit: Aldo Formalwear
- Table settings: CT rentals
- Cake: Kayla Ammeter
- Invitations: Boo Bean Design
Thank you once again to all involved, I could not be happier with how everything turned out. We are so lucky to live in a city with so much creative talent! Enjoy!